Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheering North Korea

I have been chastened by the Democratic People's whatever there in Korea.
I didn't think they cared.
But maybe I have been a little harsh on them of late.
I am sorry.
(And to the DPRK agents who abduct people from other countries: NO! I DO NOT LIVE IN SEATTLE! I LIVE IN IOWA! Yes, it is inland... rather far.)
So... thanks to others who have gotten on the NORTH KOREA IS COOL bandwagon, today I would just like to revel in good feelings towards that wonderful country which is led by such a cool guy, Kim Jong Il.
Link #1:
Get Down With The DPRK, everyone! GET DOWN GET DOWN!
Let me introduce you to the COOOOOL of the DPRK, folks! (and YOU thought they were benighted troglodytes! Anything BUT!)
What to Check Out:
1:14 Babes and MORE BABES! Can we get enough of them? NO WAY!
1:44 Check out the medals on those GEN.AIR.RALLS! Stepping out with GROOVE! Now THAT is serious military cred! (Pterosaurish was not making it up about the medal thing.... just to let you know)
1:53 OMG! The cheerleaders! And you KNOW who they are cheering for, right? YES! Your hero AND mine, Kim Jong Il! (and don't we just love his hairstyle?)
2:33 Is there a bigger turn on than goosestepping BABES? I cannot think of one.... (oh wait... maybe I can... if they were wearing leather and had thigh boots and had whips coiled at their hips, that might be better.)
And it is not just about BABES!! NO! Get into it you women! YES!! We have for you today;
0:05 Kim Jong Il himself! (Break out those pom poms you have hidden in your closets!)
and
1:30 check out that guy applauding... hot or NOT!? I am saying.. HOT!! YES!
and once again
2:16 My Hero and Yours, Good ol' Buddy Bud, KIM JONG IL!!! Does he rock or what?!
I think all of you have to agree with me that the Democratic whatever of North Korea is absolutely the most coolest place around. So, put your hands together and give it up for KIM JONG IL!! Yay! (I am applauding big time here... are you agents noticing?)
Link#2:
Let's look at the hopping scene in North Korea late at night when everyone is GETTING DOWN there in Pyongyang!! YAY!! It clearly is the bright spot in the country. YAY!! (Are all you agents noticing? I said, "Yay"... twice even!)
And for a final poignant tribute to your hero and, of course, mine, Dear Leader, I give you this charming, personal touch to remind us all that Kim Jong Il is really human after all. Yes... you can join with me in saying together, "Awwww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment